What you get as an Alumnus/a ...
→ The starting point...
As a HEC Liège graduate, you automatically become a member of the HEC Liège Alumni/ae network.
Every year, we are happy and proud to welcome new graduates into this vast network, which today gathers over 14,400 alumni/ae working in various fields of expertise in Belgium and abroad.
→ Beyond the status, a free service offered by HEC Liège to all its alumni/ae...
As soon as you join the Alumni/ae community, you can benefit from free services to promote your professional integration, forge links between HEC Liège graduates, boost your career and enhance the reputation of the School, and hence the value of your degree.
You can indeed:
Benefit from a network of contacts, i.e.:
- Receive all invitations to events that may be of interest to you, to various lectures, seminars, networking, reunions, in Belgium and abroad...
- Keep up with the news of the School and its alumni/ae on the social networks (Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram and twitter) and exchange with other alumni/ae on all topics that interest you, thanks to the discussion groups offered on Facebook and Linkedin; get in contact with alumni/ae who you would like to trace (from your class or abroad etc.)
Maintain strong contact with the School and the following student generations!
- Offer internships/projects to our students.
Contact : Caroline Michotte
- Different formulas are available to you:
- Announce job offers on our Career Center.
Contact : Caroline Michotte
- Exchange with students by giving testimonies in classes, open days, Job Days etc;
- Be a reader on a thesis examination board
Contact : Marie-Gabrielle Boxus
Being coached at key moments in your career:
- Benefit from free support programs for your personal and professional development. For example, through our "Mentoring for Women" programme or our career department.
Contact : Sabine Hauser
- Be helped in your job search through the Career Center. Log in to the HEC Liège Career Center using the email address where you receive the Alumni newsletter, configure your personal space and choose your criteria (type of contract, sector of activity, available dates etc) to find targeted and personalized content!
Benefit from visibility for your activities:
- Be presented on the screens in the School hall.
- Share your news in the newsletter emailed to nearly 6,000 people, on certain events, on social networks or in the Spirit of Management Magazine.
As well as take advantage of promotional offers and advantageous prices:
- During outdoor activities, e.g. the Festival des Ardentes, the 15km of Liège, the Mithra Jazz Festival etc.
- When registering for continuing training and specific workshops, whether concerning professional orientation, business creation, management, family businesses or other.
More information on possible training: HEC Executive School
In the context of commercial offers from our partners.
As an HEC Liège alumnus /a today, you can...
✓ Be invited to a large number of events and lectures,
✓ Develop professional relationships,
✓Keep contact with alumni/ae who have left their mark on you,
✓ Keep informed of the evolution of the School and its activities,
✓ Get training opportunites throughout your career at attractive prices,
To do so, update your personal details so that you can contacted and benefit from all these initiatives!
The HEC Liège Alumni team