HEC Liège offers a mentoring program called HEC Liège Mentoring for Women.
To give support to young female students and graduates during and after their academic career, in order to:
- offer them personalized guidance
- help them to better define their options
- develop their strengths and their own resources
- find the solutions best-suited to them in order to take up the challenges they are faced with now, and will be facing in the future
- support them in their first steps in the professional world.
Our Mentors have substantial professional expertise; they give support to young graduate women and help them in defining their career objectives with the purpose of avoiding the glass ceiling and other employment traps.
“My mentor has enabled me to gain in self-confidence. The ‘tips and tricks’ he has given me over the course of our meetings have allowed me to assert my position with regard to my superiors and have taught me to prioritize. My time management has greatly improved as well”
“My mentor has helped me a lot in clarifying my personal and professional objectives. We have talked about the aspects I should take into consideration when considering a change of career. Our situations were somewhat similar, so the exchange was always very fruitful”
“My mentor always listened to me and has given me very relevant advice. This has allowed me to look beyond the pre-conceived ideas I had about my projects. He has helped me to grow my professional network thanks to our very rewarding encounters”