The specialization in Economics and Society offers
- a high-level training program in economic analysis and quantitative methods
- the possibility of proposing strategic solutions for the growth and governance of companies or public institutions
- the capacity to analyze public policies with regard to companies or citizens.
The program comprises
- 60 ECTS of mandatory courses that are common to both specializations
- 30 ECTS of specialization courses (dealing with regional development policy, public policies on competition and innovation, local and national public finances, and social security policies)
- 20 ECTS for the final thesis
- 10 ECTS for the internship that must be in a sector corresponding to the chosen specialization courses.
Degree and specific outcomes
On completion of this specialization, students are awarded the degree of “Master in Economics, specializing in Economics and Society”.
Career opportunities in
- consultancy companies
- public administrations
- regulatory agencies (energy, telecommunications etc.)
- research centers.