Conditions of Admission
The double master is reserved for students who have:
• Obtained a bachelor’s degree in business engineering (HEC Liège) or Industrial Engineering (Helmo Gramme).
• Submitted an application for admission and were selected by the jury.
How to apply ?
- fill in the online form
- send an email to Mrs. Puit (Christine.Puit@uliege.be) :
- a motivation letter in english stating your main motivations to undertake this program.
- all necessary documents to attest that you have the required degrees to participate to the program (grades, diplomas, etc.).
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR STUDENTS HOLDING A NON-BELGIAN DEGREE: an admission procedure is compulsory in parallel with the selection procedure. All information is available on the website of the University of Liège ( https://www.enseignement.uliege.be/cms/c_9780514/fr/s-inscrire ). Please note that applications from students holding a degree from outside the European Union must be submitted to the Admissions Department of the University of Liège by 30 April.
For more information contact Christine.firstname.lastname@example.org