HEC Liège enjoys an active, friendly atmosphere. Alongside academic study, there are numerous opportunities to contribute to and participate in the life of the school:
HEC Student Association : Assoc'
The Assoc' is the main student association that represents students on various school management bodies.
Bodies of Collective Interest (Organismes d’Intérêt Collectif) : OIC
OICs are real mini-businesses enabling students to participate actively in various sectors of the school life:
- ESN (Eramus Student Network): welcoming and integrating international students
- Dow Jones Club : activities focusing on the stock exchange in collaboration with The PriceWaterhouseCoopers Trading Room
OIC Essentia : discovering the world in an alternative way through cooperative projects and humanitarian visits
- OIC Sport
Jphec: helps you organize your evenings out
Centrale des Cours (University bookshop) : sells syllabi and other stationery at very low prices
OIC Events: organizes different activities like reduced-price film screenings, live screening of sporting events, concerts, transportation to festivals such as "I LoveTechno", etc.
Cafet (eria): sells sandwiches and drinks to students. This is the main meeting place for students during coffee and lunch breaks
CB HEC: organizes fun & festive events
Campus Recruitment: facilitates meetings between companies and students to promote recruitment of future graduates
Entrep'Runners : is the Student Entrepreneurs club of the University of Liege
ESTIEM (European Students of Industrial Engineering and Management) provides networking opportunities for students wishing to combine technological skills with management expertise
- HEC Consulting Group : provides consultancy services in the fields of Human Resources and Marketing
- HEC-ULg Investing Group : provides consultancy services in Investment Management
- HEC-ULg Advisory : provides consultancy services in Finance