The Master’s degree in business engineering, with its range of specializations, gives you :
Sound training with a high level of specialization.
The program consists of a strong core of conceptual (theoretical) knowledge ready to be transformed rapidly into practical (operational) skills in different management jobs, in an industrial environment or one which offers innovative services.
Each specialization combines a range of specialized courses, an internship (in a company, in a public organization, in a research center etc.) and a final thesis.
This training combines the transversal university skills that are necessary for the proper development of a career in the economic world, whether in companies or in professional organizations (adaptability, flexibility, intellectual curiosity, openness to the world, creativity, an entrepreneurial spirit, rooted in the real world, continuous learning) with
- a mastery of the basic disciplines of management at a level permitting the graduate to begin a general professional career, or one that is linked more specifically to one of these disciplines
- a thorough mastery of a skill or a well-defined area of specialization, providing the graduate with a highly specialized profile for the purposes of looking for a job, or pursuing further research
- proficiency in two foreign languages: English (to a level corresponding to the international standard C1) and another language (to a minimum level of B2)
- understanding the way companies function and the contemporary economic issues at stake
- the capacity to implement the knowledge gained in the context of a complex field situation, to analyze rigorously the situation observed and to provide appropriate solutions
- analytical and IT skills enabling the implementation of the sequence: concept – model – product/decision chain;
- project management skills
The master in business engineering program offers 5 specializations.
Depending on the choice of specialization, the program is entirely taught in English or in both English and French. It builds on the areas of excellence of the School or specific professional sectors.