Conditions of Admission
The double master is reserved for students who have:
• Obtained a bachelor’s degree in computer science, civil engineering or business engineering.
• Submitted an application for admission and were selected by the jury.
How to apply ?
- fill in the online form
- send an email to Mrs. Puit (Christine.Puit@uliege.be) :
- a motivation letter in english stating your main motivations to undertake this program.
- all necessary documents to attest that you have the required degrees to participate to the program (grades, diplomas, etc.).
Bachelors students or students graduated in Business Engineering and willing to take the Master in Computer Sciences and Engineering are entitled to take 3 courses during their bachelor studies (Analyse mathématique, Mécanique rationnelle, Modélisation et analyse des systèmes).
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR STUDENTS HOLDING A NON-BELGIAN DEGREE: an admission procedure is compulsory in parallel with the selection procedure. All information is available on the website of the University of Liège ( https://www.enseignement.uliege.be/cms/c_9780514/fr/s-inscrire ). Please note that applications from students holding a degree from outside the European Union must be submitted to the Admissions Department of the University of Liège by 30 April.
For more information contact Christine.email@example.com