HEC Liège is the Management School of the University of Liège, a public University in the French-speaking part of Belgium. It has been awarded the EQUIS accreditation since December 2016 and the AACSB accreditation since August 2018.
Every year, HEC Liège is proud to host approximately 150 exchange students coming from a diverse and qualitative network of partner universities. These students play a significant role in the internationalization of the school. In return, the exchange students are exposed to a new academic environment and new teaching methods, which in turn develop their own critical thinking and learning experience.
The International Relations Office provides information and guidance during the whole process: before, during and after the mobility.
Interested? Check out the following information:
Specific Information for exchange students in HEC:
- HEC Liège ID sheet 2021-2022
- Academic offer for exchange students 2021-2022
Course timetables are accessible through the course description. Your personal timetable will be available once you are registered at ULiege upon arrival.
To arrange your personal timetable before your arrival, type your course codes (ERAS0001, MARK9202, ECON0064...) in a line in the frame Resource(s)
- Housing: We recommend HEC exchange students to find a place near our main campus Building N1 (rue Louvrex 14)
- ESN (Student Association for exchange students) : Housing service, pick up service and much more :)
- Social networks: FB HEC Liege International and Instagram hecliege_international
Any query? Irhec@uliege.be
General Information for exchange students at ULiege:
- Application Procedure
- Academic calendar
- Welcome Days ULiege
- Health Insurance
- French Language course (5 ects/semester)
- ULiège Welcome Guide
Any query? Mobil.firstname.lastname@example.org